8.08.2011

Outfit of Today

Spencer and I were up late again last night, creating for the blog. 


I painted my nails funky (more on this later).



And did a quick do.

My hair was already wavy; the night before, I partially towel dried it, and then slept with it in a french braid. 


I twisted two pieces of hair above my ears and pulled them back with the top half of my hair and made a simple knot. Then, I tied off my hair toward the end; this you can do with a clear elastic or one similar to the color of your hair. 


Spencer put some blue in her brown (hair). 
To be continued...


Yes, it is dark out that window.


And yes, we may be a tad out of it...


But we try :)


SF:
Shirt- Marshall's
Shorts- Forever 21
Earrings- borrowed from TF
Shoes- Forever 21
New Blue Hair Streak- Awesome
Fragrance- Britney Spears Fantasy (haha)

LA:
Heart & Comet Earrings- Brighton
Dress- Ezekiel
Purse- Christian Audigier 
Flip Flops- Sanuk
Fragrance- Clinique Happy

What I'm watching: Dan In Real Life

xo,
LA

No comments: