8.22.2011

Dorm Livin'


This is what I walked into; stark, uninviting, goose bump inducing, blank space.


Repeat the above for the closet, and add, I knew I had to do something. 




And I did. I added a lot of somethings.


And put it just so I had enough space for everything.


And extra space for anything goes, like...


a paper crane mobile, and a look out below to the window (don't worry it is dry erase; I'm not getting expelled tomorrow). 


And a hat headboard, and a tissue paper garden...



and speech bubbles, which I use as thought bubbles...(should have drawn carrots in that bubble)



Mr. Rabbit's perspective of the office from the bedroom.



Mr. Rabbit's "bunny eye view" of the bedroom from the bathroom.



Mr. Rabbit admiring the headboard.



I think one of those hats would look cute on you too Rabbit.



Star gazing.



Medicine Cabinet Climbing



Medicine Cabinet Diving



Satchel Swinging



What a mischievous little thing!



Oh my!



Clouds moving in does not always mean stormy weather...



they can really brighten up a room.



1 sheep, 2 sheep, 3 sheep, 4 sleep...



Critters are already invading my room. But not ants or rats or other dorm-like things...



but cute little mice



and a stray bee



and a frog, a cat, a pig, and a lamb



good gracious...there's more!



I can't say I mind their presence.



They keep me company and are quite decorative.



As are these photos, which coincidentally represent the colors of the rainbow.



Little blue bird thinks he can find the pot of gold.



I wish I could, but this will do.



A pot or bowl of goldfish!



My roommate's; they are so cute.





They compliment her cactus.


The blue pebble is embarrassed to be so out-shined.



They sometimes travel in schools (which for them is 2).



I just could not stop taking pictures!



Photo-OP



Say cheese! (or whatever it is you fishes enjoy eating)




If you look closely, that one cloud looks like a bunny.


JK...



They all look like clouds.


 
I was just showing off my pink streak.



It is growing on me.


xo, 
LA

What I am reading: Microeconomics

No comments: