8.25.2011

Bow and Arrow Nails, Flower Crowns, and Going to the Mall


How great is SF's blue hair?


TF is excited about it.



Awww, that TF. She is so cute.


Lush: one of SF's favorite stores, and one of her most visited places for compulsive online shopping 
:)


My bow and arrow nails. SF painted the taught bow on my thumb, and the flying arrows on the subsequent finger nails. I painted a cross bow on the pointer finger of my other hand. 


After a yummy kobe burger at Square 1, the Feder family, including TF, SF, PF (papa Feder), and me went over to Fresh Market. 


The flowers were so beautiful, we couldn't resist making them into something we could wear. The idea is simple. To make a crown, cut the stem about 3 in. from the flower. Then poke a hole in the stem, using a needle. Weave another cut flower stem through the hole. When need be, wrap floral wire around stems to secure. Try it! It is loads of fun.

xo,
LA

What I am reading right now: Writing Down The Bones by Natalie Goldberg for my Beginning Poetry Class. 

No comments: