8.23.2011

Project #34: Get a Henna Tattoo (HENNAaaaaaa)


We got a do-it-yourself henna kit.




We mixed the henna paste like the instructions said to do and dotted it onto our skin using Q-Tips and stencils. We then proceeded to run around the house saying, "hennaaaaaaaaa." It was great fun. You should try it some time.


Look how well LA's bow and arrow nails turned out!
And that cool feather on her wrist. I wonder who drew that one on for her.


The tattoos lasted for maybe a week and a half.  Do you want me to write an acrostic poem about henna? Oh fine, okay, I'll do it.  You can stop begging now.

Have you ever wondered what a great way to spend a rainy evening would be?

Enough fretting because you've come to the right blog.

Never worry about it again, because all you

Need to do is head on over to your local craft store and find

A henna kit. (Was it cheating that I used the "a" just as the word "a"?)

xo,
SF

What I'm watching right now: Scenes from season 2 of Spongebob Squarepants on YouTube that all feature a recurring character who shouts "My leg!" in lots of different episodes. Here's a link: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys-661oLevE

















No comments: