11.20.2012

Two Autumn Photos Because I'm Having Technical Difficulties, and Also Difficulties Staying Awake (NaBloPoMo Day 20)


I'd say I spend most of my college life under a tree. It's where I do some of my best non-thinking.



I feel like I never used to see pinecones where I lived, but they're all over the place here. Maybe I should plant a pine tree one of these days. Is that what pinecones do? 


In other news, my dad came in town to visit me which is exciting. I'm showing him all of the things I do (which are mostly just coffee shops and trees). Tomorrow, I'm flying home for Thanksgiving. Things are happening. 

Let's see where the rest of this month takes The Lauren/Spencer Project.

Now, excuse me, but I have to go wash my hair, and that is not just an excuse to get out of talking to you (although you should try that one, it works every time).


Here's to better blog posts in the future,
Spencer R. Feder



What I'm listening to right now: Disappear by Jonathan Pina

No comments: