11.19.2012

The Hits

I used to be much more into music in high school. I liked to find new artists and dance around my room to music. Now, I usually just listen to whatever is playing on the communal bathroom radio. 

But here are a few songs from the album I embarrassingly labeled "The Hits" on my iTunes.

  1. Rise Up by Ben Lee
  2. Strange Times by The Black Keys
  3. Evacuate by The Boxer Rebellion
  4. I'm Not Over by Carolina Liar
  5. That Home by The Cinematic Orchestra- Ma Fleur
  6. Oscar Wilde by Company of Thieves
  7. You and Me by Dave Matthews Band
  8. Ashes On Your Eyes by Deb Talan
  9. Rise Up by Diane Birch
  10. Skinny Genes by Eliza Doolittle
  11. We're All In the Dance by Feist
  12. When I Grow Up by Fever Ray
  13. Smiley Faces by Gnarls Barkley
  14. At or With Me by Jack Johnson
  15. Pumpkin Soup by Kate Nash
  16. She Moves In Her Own Way by The Kooks
  17. The Fear by Lily Allen
  18. Fuck You by Lily Allen
  19. The Show by Lenka
  20. The Sound of Sunshine by Michael Franti & Spearhead
  21. Don't Give Up by the Noisettes
  22. Glitter in the Air by P!nk
  23. Be Be Your Love by Rachael Yamagata
  24. Buildings & Mountains by The Republic Tigers
  25. Colorful by Rocco Deluca & The Burden
  26. L.E.S. Artistes by Santigold
  27. Loving You Is Easy by Sarah McLachlan
  28. Breakeven by The Script
  29. You're a Wolf by Sea Wolf
  30. Turn On Me by The Shins
  31. You, Me and the Bourgeoisie by The Submarines
  32. Madly by Tristan Prettyman
  33. Sunday Bloody Sunday by U2
  34. New Soul by Yael Naim (Remember her?)
  35. Send Me on My Way by Rusted Root
  36. Streetcorner Symphony by Rob Thomas
  37. Secrets by OneRepublic
  38. Use Somebody by Kings of Leon
  39. Fitz and the Dizzyspells by Andrew Bird
  40. Laughing With by Regina Spektor
  41. Consequence Of Sounds by Regina Spektor
  42. Fluorescent Adolescent by Arctic Monkeys
  43. Balaclava by Arctic Monkeys
  44. No Rain by Blind Melon
  45. Where I Stood by Missy Higgins
  46. Running Up That Hill by Placebo
  47. Dr. Dog Heart It Races
  48. Oxford Comma by Vampire Weekend
  49. 5 Years Time by Noah and The Whale
  50. Songs of Shame by Woods
  51. Bitter Sweet Symphony by The Verve
  52. Ally My Loving by Jim Sturgess
  53. Girlfriend by Phoenix
  54. Sweet Disposition by The Temper Trap
  55. Golheani by Jose Mucavele
  56. Loud Pipes by Ratatat
  57. Mine is Yous by Cold War Kids
  58. Song for No one by Miike Snow
  59. Monsters by Matchbook Romance
  60. Welcome to the Black Parade by My Chemical Romance

Wow. I just completely rediscovered my iTunes. I have a lot of songs....and some of them are really weird...but I like them. I think I may start listening to music again. 

Happy listening, 
LA

No comments: