11.26.2012

Reliving my childhood

Apparently, I started developing my personality from an early age.

I am three years old in this video. My dad was sitting at our kitchen table when he caught me being my weird self on camera. It was not unusual for my parents to have a camera on them at this time. They were always documenting my childhood. We have a lot of cassette footage to look back on. 

Anyway, my dad was just hanging out, when I came in wearing my pink sunglasses, holding Nala and what resembles a gun. The piece that looks like a pistol is actually a part that came from a fence that held in my Barbie horses. 

I did this on my accord. My parents did not put this idea into my brain. My dad actually said he was a little worried...and scared. 

When I rediscovered the old Barbie stable over Thanksgiving break while packing, I decided to reenact the moment. I think I was a much better performer when I was younger. I should have watched the video before attempting to recreate it. I didn't realize I had even walked backward.

Enjoy,
LA

No comments: