11.26.2012

:)

Right now I am still high off of my recent visit home.

The day before Thanksgiving, I had dental surgery at 9:30 a.m., and was told to take it easy and eat soft foods. However, I still managed to eat everything at Thanksgiving dinner, including the turkey. I spent the rest of my break packing up all of my belongings and either dropping them at Goodwill or packing them into my Kia. 

My parents, if all goes according to plan, are moving to a little cabin in the woods in two weeks, and so we are all downsizing. But I am excited though.

In three weeks time, after final projects and exams and stuff, I plan to spend my days hiking and tromping though the woods, building campfires, painting and drawing and writing and reading, baking, playing some golf, picking back up my violin, learning to play the guitar, and blogging, of course.

I know you can do all of these things anywhere, but there is something inspiring about nature and silence. I love being able to get away from everyone and just go into the woods and look up at the trees. 

And the cold...I can't wait to breathe it in.

I think it is a going to be a wonderful winter.



Photobucket

No comments: