4.23.2012

What's in Spencer's Bag


1. sparkly sparkly makeup bag ($3 on sale at Old Navy; ensures that your face is always adorned with several large pieces of multicolored glitter)

2. Korres lip butter in wild rose (so great, but you'll have to wipe your fingers on an old receipt if you put it on when you're not at home)

3. travel size roller ball version of Taylor Swift's Wonderstruck perfume (a gift from my sister, Cody; smells like magic)


4. Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte in No. 3 (far more expensive than any one lipstick should ever be; something one might buy in an online shopping frenzy when he/she has just received a paycheck; lovely color and smells like watermelon)

5. heart-shaped mirror with "Imagine your possibilities!" written on the front (graduation present from my cool aunt; would save this from my burning house if my family was guaranteed to be safe)

6. $0.26

7. Soap & Glory Hand Food (I always put on hand lotion after I wash my hands; this one smells great, with delightful packaging)

8. hand-me-down iPod touch

9. The Keep by Jennifer Egan (finished this book since I took this picture and I'd give it a 6.5 out of 10; I always keep a book in my purse because I don't have a smart phone or anyone to text)

10. hairbrush (Princess Jasmine on the back; took this two years ago without asking from sister, Tyler; broke in half since I took this picture; should probably invest in a new hairbrush before college)

11. little red Moleskin notebook (18th B-day gift from sisters; filled 4/5 of the way)

12. small leather pouch containing a marble wax seal with "Rhonda" written in Chinese

13. pencil (always)

14. cell phone (LG something or other; I don't know things about cell phones; I don't know it says AT&T on it if that helps)

15. leather notebook/sketchbook from inblue on Etsy (mostly for writing poems and songs; printed on the front are: "SRF, " a picture of a compass, "Not all who wander are lost.")

16. wallet also from inblue (with a picture of a ship)



I think you just got to know me much better. What's in your bag??


Okay, who's actually going to leave a comment with all the things in their bag listed?

That would be fun, though. I had fun doing this. 

I know it's been a while, but I'll start blogging more now.  For real.  Also, stay tuned and check back soon because I've been working every day on my third videoblog (April-May 2012)!

Lots of love.





xo,
SF





What I'm listening to right now: Rainy Zurich by The Fray

1 comment:

The Lauren/Spencer Project said...

I think this is a classic Lauren/Spencer Project blog post. It is one of my favs. I really learned a lot about SF (that is how they sign off on posts).

P.S. You didn't tell me you got a really cool customized notebook! You never tell me anything ACTUALLY important...haha.