1.09.2012

Just Playin'


All of you loyal followers may have noticed
SF and I often do things for no particular reason
other than to entertain ourselves.



Such was the case the other morning 
when I woke up with nothing to do 
and found sticky rhinestones
in my craft box.


I would not go out in these sparkly lips, 
but I would definitely stay in 
and take pictures 
to post for you guys!


I hope you all appreciate 
the tremendous hard work.


I will go to great lengths for our followers.


For after that, I decided to stick them on my eye lids.


No reason.
Except I think it looks tough.

I could see these made-up eyes appearing on the catwalk


or without the bling, on the street.

It is very "ready to wear."


Just apply
mascara
shimmery silver eyeshadow
silver eyeliner *Urban Decay


Your eyes will look like a winter wonderland ;)

Now that I had done my eyes and my lips, my nails felt unmistakably bare.

So I dressed them up!


RAWR!


Fierce cheetah print


All of the recent creative excitement made me crave a nap,
during which I had a dream...



where the skies were filled 
with pink (clarification because SF pointed out cotton candy can come in any color)
cotton candy clouds.


Marc inspired toenails. 
I like to think we are close enough
that I can call him by his first name.


Flower Power!

xo,
LA

P.S. I am reading The Girl Who Played With Fire
I am listening to One Day by Matisyahu

No comments: