12.28.2011

Our Little Road Trip + Fun With Cameras


As you may know if you read some of the other posts on this blog or watched any of the videoblogs or maybe just read the "about me" section, this year is my gap year before college, and Lauren started college this year. We started this blog to stay in touch as we went our separate ways, and so far, it has proved to be a successful idea.


Lauren's college is about three hours away from home, so this year, my sister, Tyler, and I decided to take a sort of road trip to pick up Lauren for Thanksgiving break. I made a mix CD and Tyler made a couple, and we had a nice drive.



Here's what was on my mix CD in case you need a playlist for a road trip in your future:

1) Are We There Yet by Ingrid Michaelson
2) I Missed You by Johsua Radin
3) You Only Live Once by The Strokes
4) Touches You by MIKA
5) Gonna Get Over You by Sara Bareilles
6) Lightweight by Demi Lovato
7) So Long by Ingrid Michaelson
8) Wash Away by Joe Purdy
9) Re: Stacks by Bon Iver
10) You and Me by Joshua Radin

I think I'll include more of my mix CD playlists in future posts, because it sounds like a fun thing to do, and I make mix CDs a lot.



We had a nice picnic when we arrived, and we were delighted to see such holiday spirit at Lauren's school.


Lauren gave us a little tour around campus and then we took pictures in the dark.







Maybe this six hour road trip will become a Lauren/Spencer Project tradition. I guess you'll just have to stick around for another year to find out!


xo,
SF



What I'm watching right now: Doctor Who








No comments: