12.16.2011

Goo Goo Dolls Friday



Happy Goo Goo Dolls Friday!! We're going to make that a thing, right??

It would have worked out better if there was some alliteration at LEAST, but after a long day of accounting and cleaning and chicken salad sandwiches, I am displaying all the creativity that I can muster.

So, here I sit, on the very race car sheets featured in the video (above), with Josephine (my favorite cat) sitting, slightly angrily, in my lap. She's not angry for a particular reason. She's just a very cuddly cat whose neutral emotional state is a bit grumbly. This is why I love her.

Here are the things I should be doing right now instead of blogging:

1) cleaning my room, changing my race car sheets to the boring floral ones I just washed, etc.
2) letting Josephine outside so she can drink from the swimming pool and get a little happier before our company arrives
3) doing the dishes
4) three seems too short for a to-do list, so I added this one

My cool cousins and aunt and uncle are coming in town tonight! I'm almost too excited to see them. Just kidding. No such thing. Hopefully they'll be featured in an upcoming videoblog. I don't think videoblog is actually one word, but I figured if I keep spelling it that way, at least I'll show consistency and determination, very admirable qualities in the videoblogging (even less of a real word) community.

I better go get started on that list. I hope you liked my cover of that Goo Goo Dolls song, JUST IN TIME for Goo Goo Dolls Friday. I'm SO glad I didn't miss it! I hope you have a beautiful weekend, even if your cool cousins and aunt and uncle aren't coming in town tonight.


xo,
SF


What I'm reading right now: Dress Your Family in Corduroy and Denim by David Sedaris

No comments: