11.08.2011

My Trip to Chicago


I took a trip back home to Chicago for the weekend.


I found rainbows in places I forgot I could.


The cool thing about the midwest is that when it's autumn, you can tell when you look out your window.





This is a little candy store right by my old house.



My cool aunt is wonderful at decorating for fall.


There is basically a pumpkin patch in her backyard. It was a wonderful surprise.


We went to the pancake house with my grandparents,




and hung out with my new baby cousin.



I have a really great family.


Can't you tell?


We laughed and laughed, and told stories,


and it was just like old times.

It's probably about time for another one of my infamous acrostic poems. Here goes!


First of all I should probably tell you that mostly

All my family does is laugh and

Make jokes and tell stories, but

Is this really considered a poem just because I wrote the

Letters in the word "family" down the side? 

Yellow starts with a y, and maybe this poem should be over now.


xo,
SF


What I'm listening to right now: The Trapeze Swinger by Iron & Wine






No comments: