10.18.2011

To Do List:

my camera. 
It has been with me for a while now, 
and we have become good friends,
but the problem is its large size and conspicuousness. 
I fear damaging it, so I can't take it on outdoor trips,
and I fear looking crazy carrying it around campus. 
Why I am telling you this?
Because I am lacking in pictures and it makes me sad, 
but I do have a small selection to show you
of what I have been up to.


Is there a rule you cannot wear bright yellow nail polish in the fall/winter?




I don't think so (said sassily). 
Pair it with a blue plaid shirt, and cozy up. 


(Nail polish and shirt borrowed from generous roommate)

So have fun with your nail polish or someone else's! (just ask first)




Have your own Krishna Lunch! (4$, one heaping plate, free additional helpings, fresh &vegetarian)


Get out your ankle boots ladies and gents!


Accessorize your wardrobe with some natural color!
Isn't the scarf wonderful? Spencer knitted it for my birthday!


Eat fall-inspired foods!



Play with your eyeshadow! (and then put it on your face)


Get a dog! And then you too can put it under your table!



In all seriousness, I love a tall glass of iced tea with lemon. 


Especially accompanied by a sugared biscuit...


Enjoy wildlife on your walk to work/class!








Wear your mom's denim embroidered jacket! (or something else old and vintage)

Transition into the colder months
with fig-tinted lip balm (upper)
and glossy red lipstick (lower)




 Buy a plain boring black trunk for your stuff and then give it a bit of whimsy!






Take a hike!

These outdoor photos are great! I was so glad the other outdoor adventurers had small convenient cameras, and I was secretly jealous. 





Mount a hitching post!





Go where there are fall leaves, look up, and admire!





Climb a mountain!






Go find some wild turkeys!
Nom nom...catch one for Thanksgiving!


Go apple picking!


Go scalloping! 


Well that is a lot to do. You should start now!

xo, 

LA

No comments: