10.17.2011

Project #1: Carve a Pumpkin


Dear readers,


Today I did a lot of laundry. I did the dishes and worked on a song I was writing. I played with my cat and I went to a guitar lesson and then, I made my October dreams come true.



It turns out pumpkin carving is just as easy as it looks in cartoons.


But without all of the funny voices and the goofy theme song. Well, okay, without the funny voices at least.


These seeds will be good for toasting later.


These candles are cinnamon roll scented.


Jack the Jack-o-Lantern has only one tooth. 


And that's the first line of the theme song.


***

I hope you're having a delightful October that's filled with moderately-toothed pumpkin heads and goofy theme songs. I'm off to bake something to bring in to the office tomorrow. More on that later.



xo,
SF


What I'm listening to right now: Rangers by A Fine Frenzy

No comments: