9.14.2011

Outfit of Today and Yesterday (leopard print, lion friend, and airplanes that don't take you anywhere)


I thought it was about time to start wearing red lipstick again.



I also made a new friend. He's a lion and he eagerly follows me wherever I go (I decided not to name him as I usually would, because I also thought it was about time to start acting a bit more like an adult. Not too much though. Don't you worry.)


Mr. Lion's (uh oh) favorite color is gold, so the eyeshadow choice was inevitable.



TF wears these earrings every time she's on an airplane. Precious.

She sometimes even wears them when she's not on an airplane, because she doesn't have a pair of legs earrings.


The red lipstick trend is rapidly catching on in this family (next post on my dad and cat and their lipstick obsessions).


And this is the end result.


***

9 days to autumn!


xo,
SF


What I'm watching right now: HappyThankYouMorePlease





hope, always


so this is the real world (she
whispered in the night)
so this is the real world just
a pile of papers for
alphabetizing (aabeghiilnptz)
a travel mug of old coffee, half-filled (half-empty)
and a smile i can't get
out of my head
cries of desperation that
never pass my lips
caught in the back of my throat like
the popcorn from last night like
"i love you" like
trying not to cry
strolling down the cereal and 
saltine crackers aisle with a song
caught in the back of my head like
a pair of dazzling brown eyes like
the last words i ever heard like
hope, always
so this is the 
real world



xo,
SF


What I'm listening to right now: Delicate by Damien Rice


No comments: