8.31.2011

Outfit of Today


Hello subscribers and others!

     

   

I really hope you're doing well!


Who's looking forward to autumn? Because I am. I made pumpkin cookies today, and burned an apple cinnamon candle. And then I ordered pumpkin spice scented soap online. I also bought a little wooden skeleton decoration to paint (more on him later). 



I'm really excited.


You can look forward to lots of autumny posts (I could have said "autumnal," but I'm not really that kind of girl). I'm just saying, there will be deciduous tree leaf wreathes.

Shirt- Target
Sweater- Nordstom
Shorts- Forever 21
Bag and Wedges- Local Consignment Store


What I'm doing right now: writing all sorts of letters to friends who live out of town and sealing them with my wax seal necklace (more on that later, as well)

xo,
SF

No comments: