8.07.2011

Outfit of Today

Dear readers,


Today we made two kinds of jam and then went to Starbucks to knit and blog (we have a blog called the Lauren/Spencer Project).  A boy who appeared to be no older than 14 told us his name was Brittany and then asked for our numbers.  I told him 16 was my favorite.  I don't think that's what he meant.  


This one shows Lauren's response to Brittany's question.


I'm just kidding.  We took these before Starbucks.


In this one, Lauren was posing for the cover of a men's magazine and I was posing for a women's magazine.  


In this one, Lauren was pulling on an imaginary rope that was attached to my wrists (my wrists are real, though).


In other news, I got a camera! We had just been using Lauren's before this.  I think maybe I'll name him.  Should I name him? What do you guys think? Now we'll both be able to post a lot.  Get excited.


"Let's both look that way and pretend there's something exciting over there."

LA:
dress- Billabong
purse- boutique
flip flops- Volcom
gold necklace- boutique
fragrance- Christian Dior J'adore
attitude-?

What I'm listening to: Animal by Miike Snow

SF:
shirt- Target
belt- ??
earrings- my mom's from years ago
shoes- Forever 21
shorts- Urban Outfitters
fragrance- DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom

What I'm listening to: White Houses by Vanessa Carlton

xo,
SF

No comments: