8.06.2011

Outfit of Today





Aw...sisterly love <3



Presh.


Adorable.

 

cuTE belt with skirt



Trying to show off my kimono...I just look ridiculous.

 


 

She's speechless.





My face is more made up than usual here.  When my mom visited the make-up counter, the ladies insisted on giving me a make over. They were very nice, and really knew their products, but I guess I like wearing less. 




They light up that dirty alley. You go girls!

 

Tyler, girl on right (wearing pretty green dress), does not know what's coming.

SF:
Earrings: Forever 21
Shirt: Forever 21
Skirt: Forever 21
Belt: ?? (definitely not Forever 21)
Wedges: Forever 21
Wristlet: Urban Outfitters
Dignity: Forever 21

LA:
Earrings: Native American
Tusk Necklace: Madewell
Dress: Nasty Gal
Purse: Boutique
Espadrilles: Vince Camuto
Fragance: Elizabeth Arden Mediterranean 

TF (if anybody cares):
Earrings: Claire's... or something
Green Dress: Francesca's Collection
Cardigan: Old Navy
Bag: Longchamp swiped from sister (not SF)
Blue Flats: Target
Yellow Daisy: awkwardly bestowed by fancypants waiter

xo,
LA

What I'm listening to: Ragged Wood by Fleet Foxes

No comments: