8.19.2011

How I Spent My 18th Birthday






TF and I just couldn't be happier about the big one eight.




We went to breakfast.


I made a castle from the contents of the creamer bowl.




Then I ate some birthday eggs (birthday eggs are the eggs you eat when it's your birthday).


We went to the grocery store and TF got ingredients to make me a birthday cake. This is a lovely picture of my dad and sister hugging in the pudding aisle.


This is the cake she made me.  Undeniably festive.


I bought a lottery ticket because I can!


I won 6.5 million dollars! 


Okay not really. Did I fool you for a second there?


Later my family went to dinner.


I've always thought TF looked most beautiful next to asparagus.



I had decaf coffee because caffeinated coffee sometimes makes me jittery and excessively ambitious which gets overwhelming.


The sparklers almost burned down the restaurant, but that only added to the excitement.


Then I had some birthday crème brûlée (that's when you eat crème brûlée on your birthday).  It was magical. I had a very happy birthday this year.


What I'm listening to right now: I Don't Want to Be a Bride by Vanessa Carlton 


xo,
SF

No comments: