12.07.2012

Spencer's Winter Break Bucket List


Photo by Brown Eyed Baker


1) Make peppermint bark
2) Record some songs
3) Write some songs?
4) Make gingerbread men with my pal, Lauren
5) Hang out with my cat, Josephine
6) Hang out at the local Starbucks with its festive hot beverages and festive window decals of snow that will simply never fall in Florida
7) Update The Lauren/Spencer Project's "about me" and other things that no longer make sense
8) Do something about these roots of mine that apparently people who dye their hair do something about
9) Is this a boring bucket list? Should I add some pictures?
10) I don't know I really have to work on finals stuff.
11) For my 3D studio class, I'm creating a thing to wear on my head that is inspired by cubism.
12) Should I blog about it when I'm done?


Love you guys for real,
Spencer



What I'm listening to right now: Landslide by Fleetwood Mac

1 comment:

LA said...

SF,

I found your artwork when browsing through blogs and you have really inspired my own work. The answer is yes! please blog about your final projects.

Waiting anxiously,

Your secret admirer who should really get back to finals studying