12.10.2012

All in a day's work

This is a really immature story book I made for a forest conservation class.
I I took the class as an introduction to wildlife ecology and conservation to see if it is a double major I might want to go into. After taking the class, I am still not sure.

Anyway, I did this the day before it was due so it short, but hopefully sweet. 

It is a just about a lonely squirrel who is trying to find where he belongs, so he journeys through a typical bottomland hardwood forest in Florida and learns about where all the other animals belong and eventually finds his home. I do not know if that makes sense. I try.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: