10.29.2012

Leftover Birthday Memories






I turned 19 right before I left for college, so it was sort of a hectic time, but I had a really nice day with my family. That was more than two months ago, but the thing about starting college is that you don't have any time to blog about things.

I've finally started videoblogging again which is good, because how else are people who may or may not know me going to know what I do every day??



The day after my birthday, I had my wisdom teeth removed and really bonded with this guy:



He followed me to college, and he's offered me a lot of moral support. More on college later, though.
Things are okay, but there's a hurricane coming today (yikes) so no class (not yikes). Maybe I'll do some blogging (??). This blog has become a series of posts that say "Maybe I'll start blogging more" that are one month apart from each other. That can be our thing on The Lauren/Spencer Project. 

I hope your life is going great and you're not caught in the middle of a hurricane.


xo,
SF


What I'm listening to right now: Feel Again by OneRepublic





1 comment:

LA said...

I'm going to blog soon!