3.18.2012

Spencer's Beginning of March Videoblog




I've had so much fun this March, videoblogging every day. I started on Leap Day and this video ends on the 17th because the video couldn't be longer than 10 minutes (and also I'm not sure who would watch a video of my life for more than 10 minutes), but I definitely plan to have a part 2 to the video starting on the 18th and continuing from there.

More than anything, this experience has brought the patterns in my life to light. From the video above, it is clear that all I really do is drink hot drinks, play guitar, read, and have a cat.  But, hey, is that so bad?

Maybe in the next vlog segment I'll do A LOT of bungee jumping. Stay tuned!

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed joining me for the first two thirds of March and I, for one, cannot wait to see what happens next in the glorious short film series that is my life.



xo,
SF



What I'm listening to right now: Never Going Back Again by Fleetwood Mac

No comments: