1.15.2012

Stubbornly Growing In A Different Direction

 
SF picked out this type for me because it is "you know elegant and graceful or whatever but some of the edges aren't even and stuff like on the a in the corner it crosses and the d sticks up really high and those are your quirks." I have not yet decided if I am touched or offended. 

However, to share a blog with me, she must know me better than any one else. As the saying goes, a blog is the truest sign of devotion. 

For those of you who are not joined to my name by a hyphen or a forward slash or in the case of the url, no space at all, you may not know I resemble a cowlick.

Sometimes I stick out. I try to smooth away the unwieldy stray, but it resists being combed flat. Though I work to act normal and presentable, some of my eccentricities persist. 
Though I seem quite and restrained, I have crazy bits that cannot be tamed.

I drew a comb because it is supposed to be sweeping away the curlicue or what I thought looked to be a cowlick on the "o."

What font describes you?

xo,
LA

 

No comments: