1.12.2012

Cute/Pretty Snippets

Cute:

make an avatar

my adorable friends



another adorable friend



Happy Birthday by Deborah Lippmann





my favorite cat, Josephine



my favorite sisters, Tyler and Cody



okay, this one's Tyler and me, but if I only have cute and pretty as categories, I feel weird putting myself in either, but anyway, I had this picture of us from a grocery store and I think it's a great snippet

crop image

oh my gosh this




Pretty:


TF's collection of perfume and trinkets

crop image

Lauren and Spencer's nail art


toasted chicken salad wrap and orzo


recently bald dandelion


I don't have a caption for this one but I just liked the picture


synthetic makeup brush bristles 


fresh flowers


my watch at 11:11 on 11/11/11


winged eyeliner


these shoes


 Lauren's in both categories (because we spend too much time together)



xo,
SF


What I'm reading right now: Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling



No comments: