10.06.2011

You've Got Mail!

I have the best friend in the whole wide world! Yep. I met her in college, and we are going to start a blog together and she is going to be the hyphenated name to my name, and it is going to be great! JK! I know I couldn't have fooled you, our knowledgable readers. Spencer is the best. I got a care package from her today, and I just have to say, it made me :). She sent me what I thought was one cookie crumbled up, and as I was reading the letter, and proceeding to work my way through the whole thing, I got to the part where she wrote, "and we sent you two pumpkins, and one ghost, which will probably be crumbled so you won't be able to tell." <-rough version of her words. Therefore, I am a cookie glutton, but I don't apologize.

xo,
LA

What I am doing right now: painting my nails with awesome autumn-colored polish

No comments: