10.19.2011

Spooktacular Chocolate Sugar Cookies


Chocolate pumpkins and cocoa bats


are a lovely way to fill




a rather uneventful mid-October.


I adapted this recipe from Smitten Kitchen's brownie roll-out cookies. They were just the right amount of salty with just the right amount of sweet and I think you should see for yourself.


***

I hope you like the new URL address that we made for this blog. It's easier to remember, so now you don't have to bookmark it like I know you've all been doing. 

I have decided to start setting regular goals for myself with all of the creative things I like to do so that I have some more structure in my life during my gap year. I'm going to try to write one song, draw one picture, and write one poem each week for I don't know how long. As long as I can, I guess. I'll let you know how it goes. 


Kitten doesn't know how to write songs or poems or draw pictures. She's mostly praised for her looks.



xo,
SF


What I'm reading right now: The Catcher in the Rye by J. D. Salinger


P.S.  Please subscribe to this new URL address for our blog! You won't be sorry!

No comments: