9.11.2011

Market Wednesday


It's a little market on a square block.


In the center is a café called the Lunchbox.


I think the whole square is a lunchbox on Wednesdays.




And with such yummy delights, one will not be making trade-offs with your neighbor.



No chocolate pudding cup can beat the coconut milk flan.


But if you wanted to trade,


these people would be more than happy to take some food off of your hands. 



They are in the business of food anyway.


And I loved their guava & cream cheese, and spinach & cream cheese empanadas, vegetable roll, and rosemary scone...


And his chai & cardamon salted caramels...



He was obviously thankful for one of their pastries.



I was gracious for the refreshing mango lassi, which is chilled homemade yogurt blended with mango pulp.






This ol' chap proclaimed the health benefits of his fresh herbs. I can't argue. He sure looks wily for his age.



I walked around, 



slurping on my watermelon hibiscus popsicle,




and looked around.



I saw these guys and they were just too cute to not snap a photo.




They looked like they were having fun in their chanting circle. I know I was having fun. Hope you have a fun Wednesday!


What I'm listening to right now: International Relations lecture

xo,
LA


No comments: