9.17.2011

Follow-Me-Around Saturday (6 days to fall)

I woke up around 8. 


I surprised TF with some early morning Nutella toast. Nutella toast is one of life's simple pleasures.


Then, I practiced guitar for a bit.




I have a lot of trouble swallowing pills. I'm working on it. Anyway, adult gummy vitamins are here for me in the meantime.


I watered Mr. Fuzzy, my pet cactus. He's a red-headed Irishman. That's what his label says, anyway. I've had him for about 4 months, and he's already grown so much. I can't believe how time goes by so fast. Seems like only yesterday, he was two inches tall, and I was buying him for a dollar at my local home depot. Now, he must be just shy of 4 inches. Mr. Fuzzy and I are pals for life.


I helped TF make a list of meals that we'll make for the week. We alternate cooking dinner every day, so we get groceries for the whole week usually on sundays.


I went to Starbucks and drank black tea and listened to Damien Rice and worked on some spreadsheets for an interning job I started a few weeks ago.


I stopped at the mailbox before going home, only to discover an exciting package from Forever 21, the result of some recent online shopping.


I had a poppyseed bagel for lunch (spot the evidence, above), and then painted my nails dark red (for fall, obviously).


TF, my dad, and I took a trip to an outlet mall about an hour from home.



It was beautiful outside today.



But, of course, not as beautiful as TF's face.




My dad looked for a suit.



We saw an A&W on our way home and stopped for some root beer only to find this thoughtfully designed sign.



That's okay though. Our lovely dinner at Perkins made up for it.



They had so many festive decorations! So many.




We brought home some muffins.


And then cuddled with Kitten on the couch.
It was a good day.



xo,
SF

What I'm listening to right now: I See You by Mika












No comments: