11.04.2012

Some Guys in Front, or for those of you who are less tech savy, GIFs (note: not pronounced like Jif peanut butter)

Photobucket 






Photobucket
 

If you have not already heard, this is my cat Bella. I often refer to her as "my person," like Meredith and Christina from "Grey's Anatomy."

I also refer to Spencer as my person. On second thought, when I say refer, I mean I think of them as my persons in my head.




And this is our family dog.... "Chloe" is her given name, but she was born with the name Satan. 





Photobucket


And finally, here are a few images of my cat from about a year ago when I was bored. I often decorate my cat with random objects. This time it was a banana peel, a fruit roll-up mustache and bread. 

Now apparently "breading" cats is a thing. There is a whole website dedicated to it.

Toodles for now, 
LA
   

No comments: